New Reviews for best San Diego Wedding Photographer | Shadowcatcher Imagery
This month our email has been running over with some fabulous reviews from our couples and we are feelin the love.
These emails are so very special to us. We always strive to give our couples over the top customer service and it is always so great to hear they are feeling the love from us as well.
Here are just a few we received this week…….
Red Barn Ranch~ Reviewed February 11th
Like all other reviews have already made clear- if you don’t book with them, you will regret it. Heather and Skip are amazing at what they do, and their genuine and passionate nature cannot be beat.
I’m a simple person, so I’ll leave a simple review.
– quality for the price cannot be beat. They even customize packages based on your needs.
– out of all the vendors we used, Heather was the most organized and had the quickest response time. She is fantastic at knowing her job, understanding the couple and their needs, and getting everything done without being pushy. She is such an easy going and adaptable person.
– our venue was very challenging with many obstacles and restrictions. Heather and Skip did not skip a beat in their ability to work wit the situation, while being flexible, creative and positive.
– a few preview pictures are sent within a few days from the event. This is rare from what’s I’ve seen with other friend’s weddings, and such an important gesture. They are fast and keep their word.
– My family is full of challenging personalities- from shy, uptight, sensitive, impossible to please to even aggressive and abrasive. Not a problem for this team. The tact and ease they possess for handling everyone seems effortless.
I could go on and on. Book them- they are amazing people worth every penny.
Reviewed on 2/1/16
Heather, Skip, and Kendra are the best people to work with, hands down. If you need a photographer, you should look not farther, because if you do not work with this team, you will regret it. There are not enough positive words in the English language to sing the praises of this team. I am shy, awkward, and in general hate my picture being taken. But this team makes you forget all of that. Their pictures are beautiful. The eye this team has for their art is unmatched, and their personalities make every interaction with them amazing. Thank you so much Shadowcatcher Imagery, you guys are absolutely amazing.